- Enjoy the waterfalls and cascades of this lush valley.
- Jump across creeks on stepping stones and even take a dip under a waterfall.
- Take on the challenging Grand Staircase ascent.
It was the best tour I had in Australia, without hesitation! … the place was just amazing and I had a chance to swim in the falls! – Ezgi Fitos (Turkey)
BOOK THIS TOUR
Ex-Blue Mountains: $195 adult $135 child / Ex-Sydney: $249 adult $165 child
(all tours $20 off on Tuesdays)
Descend into a lush rainforest valley where you’ll explore ferny grottos and swimming holes, and enjoy a series of waterfalls and cascades, including the gorgeous Empress Falls. See the National Pass Trail and Grand Staircase, built in the early 1900’s. Life’s An Adventure are one of the few tour operators who run Blue Mountains hiking tours as day-trips from Sydney.
- Lunch and refreshment
- All National Park Entry Fees
- Dedicated tour guide
- Those travelling from Sydney will have extra sightseeing in the Blue Mountains after the tour
- Maximum group size of 15 people
WHAT TO BRING
- A backpack to carry your personal items
- Enclosed walking shoes
- Sunscreen and hat
- Water bottle (at least 2 litres – double on extremely hot days)
- Swimmers (and a towel) if you want to swim at Empress Falls
- Wear layers to maintain a comfortable body temperature
- A lightweight rain jacket
- DO NOT wear jeans, high heels, thongs, or sandals
- To save time on the day, please print and complete the participant indemnity form and bring it with you
- Total walking time: 4-5 hours
- Total walking distance: 7-10 kilometres
- Difficulty: Medium to hard (this hike can be tailor-made to suit overall fitness level of the group)
- Child friendly: Yes (Child prices are for 8-16 year olds – tour not suitable for children under 8)
- Meet at Conservation Hut (Fletcher St, Wentworth Falls) at 9:30am sharp. Pickup can be arranged from Wentworth Falls Railway Station. If travelling from Sydney, pickup can be arranged from CBD accommodation or from Central Railway Station.
||Depart Sydney (for tours booked ex-Sydney)
||Depart Blue Mountains Accommodation (for tours booked ex-Blue Mountains)
||Depart Conservation Hut / Begin Valley of the Waters Walk
||Return to Conservation Hut / Depart for accommodation
||Return to Blue Mountains accommodation
||Return to Sydney accommodation