- Walk the 14-kilometre base circuit of Uluru.
- Watch the landscape change colour as the sun rises.
- Learn about the significance of Uluru to the local Anangu people and hear their Tjukurpa (Dreaming) stories.
Our tour guide was fantastic – very knowledgable – didn’t rush – answered all our questions. – eee295 on TripAdvisor
BOOK THIS TOUR
$149 adult $121 child
Explore the most profound and culturally significant monolith in Australia at sunrise, on a guided 14-kilometre walk around its base. Your guide will explain the cultural significance of Uluru to the local Anangu indigenous people, and share their Tjukurpa (Dreaming) stories. Enjoy a picnic breakfast along the way.
- 6 hour fully guided tour
- Sunrise at Uluru along the trek
- Outback Picnic Breakfast
- Pick up and return from Ayers Rock Resort
WHAT TO BRING
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Sunscreen and hat
- Water bottle
- Jacket in the cooler months
- Walking time: 6 hours
- Walking distance: 14 kilometers
- Difficulty: Easy. An average level of fitness is required. Must be capable of walking 14 kilometres on relatively flat paths
- Child friendly: Yes
- An extra $25 national park entry fee is payable upon entry to the park (applies to guests over 16 years old and is valid for three consecutive days entry)
- Direct airport transfers are also available at an extra cost of $15 per person
- Child rate applies to children 3 – 15 years old
||Pickup from your accommodation at Ayers Rock Resort, headed for Uluru.
||Depart on your 14-kilometre Uluru base circuit walk.
|6 Hours after pickup
||Return transfer to your accommodation at Ayers Rock Resort (or airport at extra cost)
COMPARE SIMILAR TOURS
- 7 days instead of 1
- Hike Kata Tjuta, Kings Canyon, and parts of the Larapinta Trail as well as Uluru
- Sleep at outback cattle stations
- Sip champagne while you watch the sun set over Uluru
- Includes transfers from Alice Springs
- Includes park entry fees
Click below to be transferred to our secure ToursToGo bookings portal, where you can secure and pay for your tour in minutes.