- Snorkel for an hour at Cabbage Tree Aquatic Reserve, off Manly.
- Take in local plant and wildlife on a short Headland nature walk.
The guide was really helpful and friendly and the snorkeling was brilliant. – Jodie P.
BOOK THIS TOUR
$65 adult $40 child (discounts available for couples and families)
Spend an hour snorkelling in Cabbage Tree Aquatic Reserve off Manly, taking in the diverse East Coast marine wildlife. Finish your tour with the Headland nature walk for a spectacular view of Sydney’s Northern Beaches and a chance of seeing more wildlife. Learn all about the environment, wildlife, and Manly’s coastal culture from your friendly guide.
- Interpretive guided tour with an experienced and friendly local guide (2 hours in total)
- 1 hour guided snorkel tour of Cabbage Tree Aquatic Reserve
- Headland nature walk with great view of the Northern Beaches
- All equipment and wetsuits included
- Safety brief and snorkel tips provided
- Photo package available
- Maximum group size of 10 for group tours
WHAT TO BRING
- Comfortable, sturdy walking shoes
- Sunscreen and hat
- Water bottle
- Swimming gear
- Warm clothes
- Difficulty: Participants must be able to swim 50m freestyle unassisted. The walking is easy.
- Child friendly: Yes
- Private tours are available by request at an additional cost (see booking section)
- Group tours run at 10am and 2pm
- Booking deadline is 6pm the night before the tour
- Tours start at Shelly Beach, a 20-minute walk from Manly Wharf
COMPARE SIMILAR TOURS
- 4-hour walk instead of a very short walk (covering a similar area)
- Guides will do their best to show you whales when taken during whale season
- Do something good for the environment – picking up rubbish for the Tangaroa Blue Foundation (optional)
- Maximum group size is 15 instead of 10
- No snorkelling
- Longer walk, covering a different walking trail
- Kayak and ride, as well as hiking, during your tour
- Full day instead of half-day tour
- Maximum group size is 12 instead of 10
- No snorkelling