- Explore the Daintree with a Kuku Yalanji Aboriginal guide, learning about the traditional way of life.
- Enjoy a short bushwalk.
- Go for a swim, sample bush tucker, try spear throwing, collect shellfish and attempt to catch a mud crab.
I would say this is a must-do experience for any visitor to North Queensland. – Helen H.
BOOK THIS TOUR
$150 per person
Spend a morning or afternoon with your Kuku Yalanji guide, learning about the connection that Aboriginal people still have with the land. You’ll hear all about their history, traditions and culture while exploring some beautiful parts of the Daintree. A tour usually includes a short bushwalk, a swim, some spear throwing and seashell collecting, and sampling bush tucker. Small groups allow the tours to be heavily customised to suit the needs of guests.
- Complementary pickup from your accommodation (Morning trips: Pickup between 8am and 9am / Dropoff around 1pm. Afternoon trips: Pickup between 12.30pm and 1.30pm / Dropoff around 5.30pm)
- All National Park Entry Fees
- Professional dedicated and friendly tour guide
- Maximum group size of 7
WHAT TO BRING
- Comfortable walking shoes
- sunscreen and hat
- Water bottle
- Child friendly: Yes
- The difficulty level and total walking time and distance for this tour will vary depending on your group
- Tours can run with as few as two people
- Pickup times and length of tour will vary depending on pickup locations for all guests
- Pick up from Cairns, Northern Beaches and Cape Tribulation will incur a surcharge – please enquire