- Explore the World Heritage Daintree Rainforest and Mossman Gorge with a local Aboriginal guide.
- Enjoy a couple of short bushwalks.
- See waterfalls and the majestic Daintree River, sample bush tucker and swim in a pristine natural stream.
BOOK THIS TOUR
$190 per person
Spend a day with your Kuku Yalanji Aboriginal guide, exploring sections of the Daintree Rainforest and Mossman Gorge. See waterfalls and the majestic Daintree River, and take a swim in a pristine freshwater stream. Small groups allow the tours to be heavily customised to suit the needs of guests.
- Complementary pickup from your accommodation (Pickup between 8am and 9am / Dropoff between 4:30pm and 5.30pm)
- All National Park Entry Fees
- Professional dedicated and friendly tour guide
- Maximum group size of 7
WHAT TO BRING
- Comfortable walking shoes
- sunscreen and hat
- Water bottle
- Jacket in the cooler months
- Child friendly: Yes
- The difficulty level and total walking time and distance for this tour will vary depending on your group
- Tours can run with as few as two people
- Pickup times and length of tour will vary depending on pickup locations for all guests
- Pick up from Cairns, Northern Beaches and Cape Tribulation will incur a surcharge – please enquire