- Explore the World Heritage Daintree Rainforest and Mossman Gorge on a personalised tour with a local Aboriginal guide.
- Choose from bushwalks, pristine waterfalls, swimming in freshwater streams, crocodile spotting, bird watching and other local sights.
BOOK THIS TOUR
$780 per person
Spend a day with your Kuku Yalanji Aboriginal guide on a fully customised and private tour of the Daintree Rainforest and Mossman Gorge. Choose from bushwalks, pristine waterfalls, swimming in freshwater streams, crocodile spotting, bird watching and more.
- Complementary pickup from your accommodation
- All National Park Entry Fees
- Professional dedicated and friendly tour guide
- Tour for between 1 and 4 guests
WHAT TO BRING
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Sunscreen and hat
- Water bottle
- Jacket in the cooler months
- Child friendly: Yes
- The difficulty level and total walking time and distance for this tour will vary depending on your group
- Pickup times and length of tour will vary depending on pickup locations for all guests
- Pick up from Cairns, Northern Beaches and Cape Tribulation will incur a surcharge – please enquire