- Explore the Daintree with a Kuku Yalanji Aboriginal guide, learning about the traditional way of life.
- Enjoy a couple of short bushwalks.
- Go for a swim, sample bush tucker, try spear throwing, collect shellfish and attempt to catch a mud crab.
Juan is a fun-loving, open and really affable guy. This tour (or any tour) with him is to be highly recommended! – Erin F.
BOOK THIS TOUR
$190 per person
Spend aday with your Kuku Yalanji guide, learning about the connection that Aboriginal people still have with the land. You’ll hear all about their history, traditions and culture while exploring some beautiful parts of the Daintree. A tour usually includes a couple of short bushwalks, a swim, some spear throwing and seashell collecting, and sampling bush tucker. Small groups allow the tours to be heavily customised to suit the needs of guests.
- Complementary pickup from your accommodation (Morning trips: Pickup between 8am and 9am / Dropoff between 4:30pm and 5:30pm)
- All National Park Entry Fees
- Professional dedicated and friendly tour guide
- Maximum group size of 7
WHAT TO BRING
- Comfortable walking shoes
- sunscreen and hat
- Water bottle
- Jacket in the cooler months
- Child friendly: Yes
- The difficulty level and total walking time and distance for this tour will vary depending on your group
- Tours can run with as few as two people
- Pickup times and length of tour will vary depending on pickup locations for all guests
- Pick up from Cairns, Northern Beaches and Cape Tribulation will incur a surcharge – please enquire