- See the Three Sisters and Grose Valley like most tourists and locals never see them.
- Lunch served on white linen, overlooking a canyon.
- Stop and enjoy several short bushwalks along the way.
We wanted to visit those parts of the Blue Mountains off limits to larger vehicles and what a good decision we made. – CrankyNWEngland on TripAdvisor
BOOK THIS TOUR
Ex-Blue Mountains: $249 adult $165 child $50 child (under 6)
Ex-Sydney: $299 adult $199 child $50 child (under 6)
(all prices discounted on Tuesdays)
Escape the swarms of tourists and get a different view of the most popular Blue Mountains attractions, from places only accessible by 4WD. Enjoy several short bushwalks along the way, of no more than 20 minutes each, and eat lunch at a table overlooking a canyon with a white linen tablecloth.
- Pickup from your CBD hotel or Central Station if travelling from Sydney
- Pickup from your accommodation in Wentworth Falls, Leura, or Katoomba if staying in the Blue Mountains. Alternatively, meet outside Wentworth Falls Station.
- Dedicated tour guide
- 4WD transport
- Sightseeing in spectacular areas via 4WD tracks (unavailable to buses)
- Morning tea
- Short walks to amazing locations of up to 20 minutes duration each
- Maximum group size of 6 people
- Private outdoor lunch on the edge of a canyon with spectacular views – set up with white linen and platters of food
- Please note in cold weather we may change lunch to a special indoor warm location with cosy fires and warm food
WHAT TO BRING
- Enclosed walking shoes
- Sunscreen and hat
- Water bottle
- A jumper/jacket and lightweight rain jacket
- Walking time, distance, and difficulty will depend on the preferences and abilities of the group for the day.
- Child friendly: Children over 8 are welcome.